Sometimes accidents happen. If you are involved in one don’t panic, make sure everyone is safe and out of harm’s way.
What to do at the scene of the accident
- In the glovebox of the vehicle you should find a Yellow Accident Card, complete this document.
- Contact the Police to report the accident.
- Obtain the full name, residential address, drivers licence, phone number and email of any person involved in the accident and any witnesses.
- Take photographs of drivers licences, damage to all vehicle involved and registration numbers.
- Do not accept blame or blame the driver of the other vehicle.
What happens after the accident
- Contact us on our Customer Care number within 24 hours
- Australia 1800 674 374
- New Zealand 0800 348 348
- United States 800 469 4790
- Complete our online accident form, which you can find here.
- Our Fleet team will assess the accident and contact you.