Unfortunately, there is no refund if you collect your vehicle after the original date you booked. You will be charged at the length of time booked, not the actual time used. We strongly recommend that you take out your own travel insurance, in the event that you need to delay the pickup of your rental due to unforeseen circumstances.
Articles in this section
- Can I collect my vehicle outside of opening hours?
- Do I get a refund if I pickup a day late?
- What Type of Driver's Licence do I need in New Zealand
- Do you have a Shuttle Bus or Airport Transfer Service?
- I’ve Missed my Pickup Time, what do I do?
- Can I use my International Driver's Licence in New Zealand?
- Can I use my International Driver's Licence in Australia?
- Do all Drivers need to be Present when I Collect the vehicle?
- What Time Can I Collect my Vehicle
- Do I need a Credit Card to Hire a Vehicle