Unfortunately, there is no refund if you collect your vehicle after the original date you booked. You will be charged for the length of time booked, not the actual time used. We strongly recommend that you take out your own travel insurance, in the event that you need to delay the pickup of your rental due to unforeseen circumstances.
Articles in this section
- What Time Can I Collect my Vehicle
- Do you have a Shuttle Bus or Airport Transfer Service?
- Do all Drivers need to be Present when I Collect the vehicle?
- I’ve Missed my Pickup Time, what do I do?
- Can I collect my vehicle outside of opening hours?
- Do I get a refund if I pickup a day late?
- Can I use my International Driver's Licence in Australia?
- Can I use my International Driver's Licence in New Zealand?
- What Type of Driver's Licence do I need in New Zealand
- Do I need a Credit Card to Hire a Vehicle