Gas stove/burners not staying lit
- Heat Pin not sitting inside flame
- Heat Pin needs to be cleaned due to being coated in baked on foodstuff or carbon.
- Heat pin has come loose and fallen through bottom of stove base
- Does stove light but not stay on after lighting and holding control knob on for 5-10 seconds?
- Does the stove not light at all?
- Can you see a spark from the igniter on the right hand side of the burner?
- Ensure the Heat Pin is inside the flame when stove is lit. This can be moved by hand only when stove is cold. Pull the Heat Pin upwards to fix the issue.
- Ensure the Heat Pin is clean. Clean with a cloth and water. If you have a pot scrub or scourer available use this. For the best results purchase sandpaper polish pin back to a silver colour. Please keep your receipt, either email it to us or hand it to one of our Branch Staff when returning your vehicle and we will provide a refund.
- If the Heat Pin is missing or the above fails to resolve the issue, you can purchase a portable gas cooker from Kmart or Target to use temporarily, please keep your receipt, either email it to us or hand it to one of our Branch Staff when returning your vehicle and we will provide a refund.
- Use matches (provided with vehicle) to light the gas ring instead of the ignitor.
- Ensure gas bottle is full.
Still having trouble?
If none of the above has worked for you, please contact us and we can perform further troubleshooting. All options for contacting us are listed at the bottom of this page.