EXTERIOR GRAPHICS CARE
The pressure sensitive graphics installed on the exterior surfaces of your campervan require little maintenance and should be treated similarly to a painted surface. Here are some guidelines to help you keep your exterior graphics looking like new.
1. Wash your graphics with any mild car wash soap solution. Be sure to rinse thoroughly.
2. Keep high-pressure wash nozzles at least 18” from the edge of the graphics. High pressure spray may cause the edge of the graphic to lift and peel away from the wall surface.
3. Test any cleaning solution on a small section of the graphic before using the cleaning solution on a larger surface.
4. Do not use any aromatic solvents such as acetone, MEK, toluene, paint thinner, lacquer thinner on your graphics. Any solvent of this type may soften or smear colors.
5. Do not paint over the graphics with clear or any other type of paint.
6. Do not let gasoline or other fuels drip or stay on graphics for any length of time. If a spill occurs, wipe off and rinse with water immediately.
7. Do not apply wax over graphics, especially if the wax contains any petroleum distillates. Wax that has dried between stripes can be removed by softening it with rubbing (isopropyl) alcohol and cotton swabs. Be sure to rinse the area after cleaning.
8. Be careful when storing your campervan. The graphic materials should be protected from prolonged direct sunlight and heat.
Interior soft trims such as draperies, bedspreads, mattress covers, upholstery and wall pads are manufactured from high quality materials and should be dry cleaned only. Frequent vacuuming will keep them free of dust and dirt. Minor spills should be cleaned up quickly to avoid staining. The affected area should be blotted, not rubbed, to prevent the stain from working deeper into the fabric.
Laminate Top Care
For cleaning laminate surfaces, use mild dish- washing liquid with warm water. Use a soft cloth for both washing and drying. Do not use abrasive cleaners, steel wool, or gritty cleaners or damage will occur to the surface.
Wall Paneling Care
The wall paneling of your campervan is made of gel-coated fiberglass. Never use harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners on walls. The wall paneling will clean with a soft cloth moistened with mild liquid detergent in warm water, or a clear window cleaner solution. Do not scrub the surface or use large amounts of water which could leak down into the storage areas.
Ceiling Carpet Care
The ceiling carpet is designed to withstand stains, mold, and mildew. Carpet can be vacuumed using a small rotating bristle vacuum or a small to medium sized shop-vac. If stains occur, blot affected area with a wet/warmed rag and mild soap