1C McPherson St, Banksmeadow, NSW 2019
Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm
Saturday: 9am to 1pm
Sunday & Public Holidays: Closed
HOW TO GET HERE FROM THE AIRPORT
- A taxi from Sydney airport to the depot should cost approx $15 - $20 - it is by far the most convenient & economical way to get to our branch (a train ticket from the airport to the city costs alone $15/person!)
- Forget the train - take a taxi!
- Use the shuttle services from the Sydney Backpacker Transport company -- around $15/person http://www.sydneybackpackertransport.com.au/
HOW TO GET HERE FROM THE CITY
- We highly recommend you taking a taxi or Uber from the city - it costs around $25 - $30 and is the quickest & best way to get to our branch to start your campervan journey! The last thing you want is to be face with a long journey on the bus to save a couple of dollars!
- Take the 309 or 309X bus from Central station, they leave every 20 minutes to Port Botany, it costs $4.60 for a single and should take you 30-40 minutes. Get off the bus at the Botany Road near Exell Street stop, take a left up Exell Street and then a left up McPherson Street – it’s just a five minute walk.
- Alternatively contact Sydney Backpacker Transport who provide a shuttle service directly to our office - http://www.sydneybackpackertransport.com.au/ - around $15/person
Closest Petrol Station
The closest petrol station is at 1579 Botany Road, 4 min drive from the branch.
Closest Car Wash
The closest car wash is 15 Ross Smith Avenue, Mascot – 10 minute drive from airport office.
The closest supermarket is a Coles on 238 – 262 Bunnerong Road, just a 5 minute drive.
Nearby Caravan Parks
Sydney Lakeside Holiday Park –38 Lake Park Road – Approx. 50 minute drive from the Sydney branch.
The Sheralee Tourist Caravan Park -88 Bryant St. – Approx. 15 minute drive from the Sydney branch.
Bonnie Vale campground – 2 Lady Carrington Drive – Approx. 40 minute drive from the Sydney branch.