55 King St, Airport West, VIC,3042
Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm*
Saturday: 9am to 1pm* (Please check as currently closed due to COVID19)
Sunday & Public Holidays: Closed
*Between the 1st of June to 30th of August our Melbourne branch is only open Monday to Friday between 10 am to 4 pm and closed on Saturdays.
HOW TO GET HERE FROM THE AIRPORT
- The best way to travel from the airport is by taxi. The journey will take you approx. 15 minutes and cost between $20-$30.
- Public transport from the Airport is Either 2 Buses, or bus and tram. Bus 478 from Airport to Westfield shopping centre, and from there either Bus 477 to King street, or tram 59 to Hawker street stop and a short walk down King street to the branch. All public transport requires a Myki card which you can purchase from the Skybus ticket office.
- There is unfortunately no airport train
HOW TO GET HERE FROM THE CITY
- Take tram route 59 from Flinders Street Railway Station, Bourke St or Elizabeth St and get off at Hawker St. Walk for 2 minutes before turning right on King St. This journey will cost you approx. $4 and take around an hour. All public transport requires a Myki card. Click HERE to find out where to buy and how to top up your Myki card.
- A taxi from the city will take you approx. 20 minutes and cost you between $30 - $40.
- Forget walking, it takes too long - take a taxi or tram!
Closest Petrol Station
Woolworths fuel at the Westfield 25-39 Louis Street. Airport West VIC – just three minutes away.
Closest Car Wash
29-35 Louis St Westfield, Airport West VIC 3042 – just three minutes away.
Coles & Woolworths, Louis St, Airport West VIC 3042 – just four minutes away.
Nearby Caravan Parks
Discovery Park Braybrook, 129 Ashley street, Braybrook VIC.
Big 4 Coburg, 265 Elizabeth Street. Coburg VIC.
Sylvan Caravan Park, 1780 Hume Highway Campbellfield VIC.