16 Adrian St, Welshpool, WA, 6106
Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm
Saturday: 9am to 1pm (Please check as currently closed due to COVID19)
Sunday & Public Holidays: Closed
HOW TO GET HERE FROM THE AIRPORT
- You will need to take the bus (no.40) and get off at Great Eastern Hwy (after Cornwall St), this should take 15 mins. From here you will need to walk to Burswood Stn, this is a 5 minute walk. At Burswood Stn get the Thornlie Train Line to Welshpool Stn. Get off at Welshpool Stn and from here it is a 5 minute walk. This journey should take 45 minutes and cost you approx. $5. We highly recommend you take a taxi.
- Unfortunately there is no direct train from Perth airport to the branch.
- From the Domestic and International airport terminals a taxi costs approximately $30 and will take around 20 minutes.
HOW TO GET HERE FROM THE CITY
- There is a bus from St. George’s Terrace (no. 212) which will cost you approx. $3; you’ll need to get off at Albany Hwy after Boundary Rd. This will take you around 25 minutes; it is then a 10-15 minute walk to us.
- The easiest and quickest way is to get the Thornlie Train Line from Perth CBD directly to Welshpool station; this should take approx. 20 minutes and cost $3. It’s then a 5 minute walk.
- A taxi from the City will cost you between $15 and $25 and will take around 20 minutes. One of the main companies operating in the CBD is Swan Taxis (131330).
- Forget walking – it takes far too long! A taxi or train from the City is a much better option.
Closest Petrol Station
The closest petrol station is Shell - 36 Welshpool Road, Welshpool.
Closest Car Wash
The closest car wash is also Shell - 36 Welshpool Road, Welshpool.
The closest supermarket is just three minutes away, located at 1140 Albany Hwy, Bentley WA 1602.
Nearby Caravan Parks
Central Caravan Park – 34 Central Avenue 6104, Approx. 15 minute drive from the Perth branch.
Discovery Caravan Park – 186 Hale Rd Forrestfield WA 6058 – Approx. 15 minute drive from the Perth branch.