4570 S Wynn Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89103, United States
Las Vegas – Sin City – a place that’s a must-stop on your campervan journey! Either as a starting, stopping or passing by destination – it’s something not to be missed! Drive down the famous Las Vegas strip, head to the Casinos, check out some of the famous shows or hit one of the clubs.
Pick up your campervan RV rental in Las Vegas and head out on the open road. There are plenty of amazing national parks to visit from Las Vegas – Grand Canyon, Death Valley (not allowed between May to September), Zion National Park or Yosemite National Park.
To get to our depot we advise you to take an Uber or Lyft.
Our pick-up times are from 10 am to 4 pm and return times 9 am to 3 pm Monday to Saturday.
HOW TO GET HERE FROM THE AIRPORT
- The depot is conveniently located near McCarran International Airport. The best way to get to the depot from the airport is via taxi, Uber, or Lyft. It takes around 10 minutes and will cost $10-20.
- Walking to the depot will take over an hour.
HOW TO GET HERE FROM THE STRIP
- We are only 7 minutes from the strip! Again, you'll find it easiest to get a taxi, Uber, or Lyft. The trip will cost $10-$15.
HOW TO GET HERE FROM THE CITY
- The depot is not far from downtown Las Vegas either! Again, you'll find it easiest to get a taxi, Uber, or Lyft. The trip will take 15 minutes and will cost $15-20.
- It is possible to get to the depot via public transport but it will take over an hour. You will need to take at least two buses and walk in between. We don't recommend this.
- Walking to the depot will take over 2 hours and will be on a lot of main roads.